With a vast array of experience, our team has been trusted by countless businesses across Northwestern Ontario and beyond. From small businesses and sole proprietorships to partnerships and corporations, our team has the skills and experience necessary to meet your needs, no matter what that may be.
As a full-service law firm, our team can assist you with every step in starting up, maintaining, restructuring, and eventually, winding down your business endeavors. We offer comprehensive corporate and commercial law services including:
- Setting up new businesses
- Registering business names and partnerships
- Incorporating private and not-for-profit corporations
- Maintaining corporations (including the preparation of annual resolutions and government filings)
- Setting up and maintaining professional corporations
- Drafting and carrying out any issues related to Partnership Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Subcontractor Agreements, Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreements and more
- Negotiating, drafting, and structuring of commercial transactions and agreements
- Commercial leasing
- Corporate finance, lending and secured transactions (including PPSA and RLSA matters)
- Purchases/Sales of businesses
- Generational transitions of family businesses
- Corporate restructuring and reorganizations
- Tax planning
- Amalgamations, wind-ups, and dissolutions
No matter your current level of experience in the corporate realm, our team is here to help. Whether you are a new business owner or an experienced entrepreneur, we take pride in ensuring our clients understand the process and are not lost in the ‘legalese’, regardless of the legal issue they might be confronted with.
To discuss your corporate or commercial needs, please contact our office or one of our trusted business lawyers directly.